BE A PART OF THE MAGIC, HISTORY AND STORY
We have had a wonderful selection of activities in the 2015 / 2016 season to enjoy. Check out the gallery!
- Miniature Trains
- Photo Booth
- Halloween Costumes
- Skate Arena
- Book Clubs
In 2015 we started a new series of Cooking Demonstrations that were performed at 6.30pm during Alfresco Bites. We had some delicious, easy to follow recipes put together, and many were able to sample them (yes, you get to eat them too), and then repeat them again at home. We have had a cook off between two chefs with a magic box of ingredients. Was heaps of fun!
We hosted some very talented local chefs:
- Matt Cooper - Paddock, Cambridge
- Emma Louise-Sinclair - Emma's Food Bag, Cambridge
- Alana MacKay - Rouge Cafe, Cambridge
- Jeff Dunstan - Domaine Eatery, Hamilton
- Andrew Clarke - Victoria St Bistro, Hamilton
- Thanya Crawford - Thai Cooking Parties / Sawadee Thai Truck, Hamilton
- Jimmy Boswell - Te Waihou Bistro, Putaruru (Since Closed)
WE THANK OUR VOLUNTEERS
Without the support of our volunteers our amazing events couldn't be possible. If you are interested to assist us in any way, please complete the form below.